Terra Nova Mexico Coffee, 1 lb. Bag
It’s like sunshine in a cup! Pure single-origin Mexican coffee from the Chiapas region. This lightly roasted brew is bright with a medium-body and sweet overtones of fruits and nuts. The coffee beans come from a Social Solidarity Society (SSS), which is a group intended to be a source of social and environmental improvement. So not only is the coffee delicious, it is actively making a difference in the world. Freshly roasted and packaged to order.
Mexico is bright and clean with medium body and sweet notes of fruit and nut. Single origin from Chiapas, Mexico.
Notes of: pecan pie | honey | lemongrass
Roast Level: Light
- Region: Motozintla de Mendoza municipality of the Chiapas region in Mexico
- Growing altitude: 1,350 miles above sea level
- Arabica variety: Bourbon, Caturra, Catuaí
- Harvest period: December - March
- Milling process: Washed, sun-dried on patios
Terra Nova coffee is always 100% USDA organic, responsibly sourced, and small-batch roasted in Keene, New Hampshire.