Terra Nova Ethiopia Coffee, 1 lb. Bag
Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee, and Yirgacheffe is the cream of the Ethiopian crop. This single-origin light roast is bright and smooth with a rich body, distinctive tropical floral and citrus notes, and a fragrant aroma. Ethiopian heirloom varietals are chosen from the forest and transplanted to small gardens, adding a layer of selection to the incredible complexity available among wild coffee plants. This coffee is a must-have for anyone who loves light roasts. Freshly roasted and packaged to order.
Ethiopia is bright, clean, and full bodied with floral and citrus notes. Yirgacheffe is the cream of the Ethiopian crop.
Notes of black tea | dried apricot | carob
Roast Level: Light
- Region: Woreda Zone, Gedeo, Yirgacheffe
- Growing altitude: 1900-2300 miles above sea level
- Arabica variety: Heirloom varietals
- Harvest period: October–February
- Milling process: Fully washed, dried on African beds
- Read the story behind the beans
Terra Nova coffee is always 100% USDA organic, responsibly sourced, and small-batch roasted in Keene, New Hampshire.