Terra Nova Honduras Coffee, 1 lb. Bag
A full-bodied coffee with soft nutty and chocolate notes. This light roast brews a delightful cup or stands on its own as a single-origin espresso. It’s well-balanced with clean and sweet aromas. The coffee beans are directly sourced from women producers in the Lempira and Ocotepeque regions. They create opportunities and resources for one another, lending a hand during harvest, and offering advice. Freshly roasted. Packaged to order.
Honduras is a well-balanced and smooth coffee with clean and sweet aromas. From the Lempira and Ocotepeque regions of Honduras.
Notes of cocoa | orange blossom | oatmeal raisin
Roast Level: Light
- Region: Lempira, Ocotepeque
- Growing altitude: 1,100–1,650 masl
- Arabica variety: IH90, Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, Bourbon
- Harvest period: January–April
- Milling process: Washed, dried on raised beds, on patios and in dryers.
- Read the story behind the beans
Terra Nova coffee is always 100% USDA organic, responsibly sourced, and small-batch roasted in Keene, New Hampshire.